Our confidential grants service is here to help you manage your financial and money worries to get you back on track when you are struggling.
If you are working in or retired from the education sector and are suffering financial problems caused by unemployment, ill health, sudden life events, bereavement or a personal injury we may be able to offer support.
How we can help
We provide assistance with:
- short-term financial emergencies
- essential, but unaffordable items or costs, which contribute to improving your health and wellbeing
- helping you to stay in or get back to work
We can do this by helping with all sorts of costs such as:
- rental arrears to prevent you from being evicted
- travel costs to get you to that job interview
- the cost of replacing an essential broken appliance when you do not have the means to replace it otherwise
We also link and work with charities, unions and other funds to give grants for more expensive items, as well as with organisations who can help you improve your long-term financial health overall by:
- helping you budget effectively
- making agreements with your creditors to reduce monthly debt commitments
- providing information regarding your possible benefit entitlement
Who do we help?
We may be able to help you if you are:
- working in or retired from the education sector in a school, further education college or university.
- are the dependent of someone who is or has worked in the education sector
We are not able to accept applications from tutors employed solely in the private sector or PGCE students. However, NQTs may apply for a grant.
If you’re not sure if you are eligible or if you need more guidance you can speak to our grants team in confidence.
Please call 020 7697 2772 or email email@example.com
Before completing the application form, some things to remember:
- Please read the guidelines before you apply! It will save you time and may help your application be processed faster.
- You will be able to create a log in on the first page
- A key element of the application process is that we need supporting documents, in order to assess your application. The types of documents you will need are listed in the guidelines it is therefore a good idea to get these ready before completing the application form.
Download application guidelines
If you experience any problems when completing your application, or have trouble retrieving a partially completed application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 697 2772.
Apply for a grant Log back in here